JDR Solutions Delivering Success in a Hostile World
We specialise in providing relevant, practical, activity-based leadership training to businesses using methods adapted from the British military. Our leadership training is delivered by our leadership training arm – www.heroesinleadership.co.uk
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION & TRAINING
We offer training and support to in -house security teams. Our Operators and trainers are all highly experienced and offer huge value and impact to existing teams. We can also provide individuals and teams to support existing projects in the UK and Globally.
- FIRST AID- Please Call for details
- HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT TRAINING - Please Call for details
- SURVEILLANCE TRAINING- Please Call for details
- FIRE ARMS TRAINING - Please Call for details
Executive Personal Security Training Package
JDR Solutions offer an Executive Personal Security Training 1/2 day package, this is aimed at corporate clients focusing predominately on the BRIC countries it is however flexible enough to be able to be delivered for other areas should you wish. The course has been constructed in consultation with our FCO Consultant and a former member of the British Intelligence Community and therefore has a deep understanding of the threats to British Business interests and personal abroad. The course is designed to minimise any disruption to your staff’s normal workday.
In addition, a 2 day refresher course is offered to existing in-house security teams. This can validate and ensure the individuals and teams are current, competent and using best practice.
All that JDR Solutions require is a suitable environment to deliver, we will do the rest.
In brief the course content is as follows:
• Brief overview of each country covering the political situation, geography, climate and current economic situation.
• Travel both internationally and in-country.
• Foreign and Commonwealth or Consulate liaison – How to make best use of British Governmental POC.
• Communications - FCO Tracker and others.
• IT and communications – how to minimise the threat of industrial espionage.
• Itinerary planning.
• Likely threats and how they are manifested.
• Luggage and personal packing - how to minimise problems of lost/stolen baggage .
• Clothing and documentation requirements.
• Conflict resolution - How to identify a possible situation and then how to defuse it.
• What to do if – a handy and easy to use plan of how to act and what to do.
Over 13,000 people die each year in accidents occurring in everyday situations, such as in the home or workplace or on the roads. Many of these deaths could be prevented if a trained first aider was on hand. Our training programmes are renowned for giving participants both the skills and confidence to use the first aid skills they have learnt through a combination of theoretical and practical sessions. They are a legal requirement under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
First Aid in the Workplace
Our three day course is designed to comply with all legal aspects under the Health and Safety at Work act 1974 and satisfies the requirement for "first aider at work" Candidates are individually assessed by independent evaluators.
Refresher First Aid at Work [RFAW]
Our two day course is designed for those who have already completed the three day FAW and wishes to renew their qualification.